Some of our members have websites and we will put links to these here, as well as the other places that we think you might enjoy (or find useful).
- The Association of Guilds of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers
- Our Facebook page
- Maker’s Month at the Forum, March 2018
- The Heritage Triangle
- Diss Corn Hall
- Diss Museum
- Rare Breeds Survival Trust
- The Saori Shed weaving studio promotes freestyle weaving with no rules or restrictions. Twisted Tailor is based in the Saori Shed and creates unique knitwear and Saori weaving combined to make one-off pieces of clothing.
- Naked Wool for natural Shetland sheep wool and easy Naked Wool knitting and crochet kits. Barbara can be seen at local events during the year.
- Janet Major: on her website and blog (which can be accessed from her site) Janet describes and discuses her weaving, dyeing, spinning and other textile pursuits.